Analyst Data Warehouse Programmer
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||JOB SUMMARY: Analyze data and create detailed reports utilizing proprietary tools and third party technologies. Perform data extrapolation and interpretation, including trending and forecasting. Provides first and second level hardware and software support for all PC's and networks throughout the Bank; serves as Teller and Platform administrator; serves as Microsoft Active Directory administrator.|
|Duties:||JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):|
• Responsible for adhering to and complying with all Bank policies and procedures, all applicable federal and state laws and regulatory guidance governing financial institutions, including, but not limited to, Federal Deposit Insurance Improvement Act (FDICIA), FACT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), USA Patriot Act, Fair Lending, and Unfair Deceptive and Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAP)
• Ongoing development of ad-hoc and production level analytics, providing insights into correlations and causality
• Design, create, and maintain ad-hoc/new/existing reports that meet management requests using advanced SQL script, custom programming, and advanced Excel functions including macros, formulas, pivot tables, graphs, and charts
• Development of standardized metrics which provide key insights without overstating normal business variability.
• Serves as resource for bank-wide use of PC-based applications
• Performs back-up and restores data for all network servers
• Maintains and assists users on Bank Networks
• Assists with network (LAN & WAN) system design, implementation and maintenance
• Responsible for PC hardware inventory, maintenance, upgrades and repairs
• Responsible for PC software inventory, back-up and support
• Assists with voice communication systems
• Assists with Disaster Recovery implementation, testing and maintenance
• Responsible for providing backup support for IT department functions, as determined by the AVP
• Assists with bank training and new employee orientation programs
• Responsible for other duties and special projects as assigned by Technology Services Manager
|Qualifications:||• A four year college degree is preferred|
• A two year technical school degree in Computer Science/Programming or applicable field with applicable experience is acceptable
• Three or more years experience with applied analytics, with the ability to integrate a multitude of data sources and provide detailed and insightful output
• Demonstrated application of Advanced Analytical skills
• Experience in coding complex algorithms in programming languages such as C/C++
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Intermediate Database Administration (Oracle, MSSQL)
• Microsoft Active Directory Network Administration experience is required
• Previous IT-related experience in Financial, Medical, or other regulated industry is desired
• Must be detail oriented, committed to self-directed follow-ups, and not be intimidated by unfamiliar technology.
• Strong organizational and task management skills with the ability to work independently, multi-task and manage deadlines is required.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and efficient with the ability to use independent judgment, analyze information, and formulate clear and concise recommendations.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be fluent in the English language (to include reading, writing, speaking and comprehension)
• Clean credit and background required
• Asheville Savings Bank is and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.